We are happy to open the 2nd edition of JetWriters Essay Writing Contest! If you want to try yourself in essay writing, don’t miss the opportunity to receive the evaluation by professional essay writers and win a cash prize! Winners will be featured on our blog and social media pages.
1st place – $400
2nd place – $250
3rd place – $150
Essays are accepted from September 15, 2015 till November 15, 2015. Winners will be announced on November 23, 2015.
- Your submission should be between 800 and 1,200 words and double-spaced
- Essay should be written in English
- Submit your work in the following format: Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf), PDF
- By sending an essay, you confirm that your work is unique and previously unpublished. No plagiarism please!
Remember that we accept one submission per participant. No entry fee is required
Choose one topic out of five listed below.
- Essay Writing as a Tool for Developing One’s Literary Voice
- Why Is It Important To Learn Storytelling in College
- Urgent Reforms Modern Education Needs
- How EdTech Can Boost Students’ Creativity?
- Do You Need a College Degree To Be Successful?
How To Participate
Share this opportunity on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and don’t forget adding #JetWritersEssay and #EssayWritingContest. Email your essay to email@example.com. Include your full name, date of birth, country and college/university name (if any). Subject line should be “JetWriters Essay Contest”. Attach your work and name it according to the topic you have chosen.
If you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Keep calm and write a winning essay!
Past Contest: JetWriters Essay Writing Contest March-May 2015
- Education in Digital Age: Opportunities and Threats
- Creativity In School: How Art Can Be Leveraged
- Relevance Of Classic Literature For Today’s Students
- Do Colleges Actually Prepare Students For Successful Career?
- Writing Essays at College: Why It’s Important
The WINNERS of JetWriters Essay Writing Contest Spring 2015:
1st place – Luiza Costa Ribeiro (Brazil) with her essay: Writing Essays at College: Why It’s Important
2nd place – Asher S. de Sadeleer (Belgium) with his essay: Do Colleges Actually Prepare Students For Successful Career?
3rd place – Obasogie, Osamwonyi (Nigeria) with his essay: Creativity In School: How Art Can Be Leveraged
Contest Name: Article Writing Competition- T A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
Deadline: 28-Jul-2015 to 11-Aug-2015
Eligibility: MBA Students, Postgraduate Level
Here’s your chance to publish your article in one of the most popular B-shcool magazines of India!
A chance to combine your managerial and writing skills and showcase them to peers, professors and potential recruiters!!
THEME: ‘Leading singlehandedly’ is the broad topic for this competition.
You can write about
1. The case of an individual or organisation as an illustration for leading singlehandedly; analsying, interpreting and drawing conclusions
2. Your understanding and opinion on leading singlehandedly
3. Leading singlehandedly in a particular area of management (Finance, HR, Operations, IT, Marketing)
These are a few ideas. You can use your creativity to write on anything else pertaining to the theme to dazzle our judges.
Word limit: Minimum – 400. Maximum – 2000.
Please include your name, your institution’s name and a recent photograph along with your entry.
The maximum number of co-authors is three. However, multiple entries from the same institution are allowed.
In case of any queries, please drop a mail to email@example.com